Casa Mispa is a family owned, architect-designed house built in
the Tessin style. It has three storeys and serves as an ideal holiday
house for families or groups of friends. Built in 1951, it is located
just below the small village of Caviano in Ticino,
|A view of Casa Mispa's dining room ||
- Spacious dining and sitting room with fireplace and patio doors to garden
- Three two-bed bedrooms, two facing Lago Maggiore
- South facing balconies on second floor
- One main bathroom, one shower room and a separate toilet
- Washing machine
- large kitchen
- bright, unfinished loft overlooking lake
- Lawn with garden
- private garage
- private and public swimming in the lake
- hiking ranging from leisurely strolls to neighbouring villages to more adventurous expeditions
- easy access by car and boat to:
- tourist resorts Ascona and Locarno
- Italian markets in Luino and Cannobio
- other attractions
- the Versascatal
- the Maggiatal
|Casa Mispa overlooks Lago Maggiore... |
- Restaurants, post office and grocery store in village; ten minutes drive to Italian border and shopping in Zenna
To see where Caviano and Casa Mispa are located...
an interactive map from search.ch
map previewed below,
View Casa Mispa in a larger map
Here's a current panoramic view towards Casa Mispa from the other side of the lake.
| A view of Casa Mispa from the garden ||
Availability, Pricing, and More Information
[Prices may be slightly out of date. Please enquire.]
Cleaning cost (SFr.180, once) and kurtax is not included above.
|SFr.115 - SFr.165 per night|
Bed linen SFr. 15 per set.
Booking / damage deposit: 2 days' rent.
Contacts for booking
Please contact us by email, and we can answer questions or send you
more information -- please send email to the
Accommodation Search Engine member
Rosalind and Christopher
Barrington Leigh, 1996-2010+.